Monday, March 15, 2010

Photography my love....or addiction....?

On Sunday I was at my sister's fiancee's (Ryan) barn and I snapped a few pictures. I really can't do anything without taking pictures.

Today I decided to play with a logo. I am not really sure how to make one as my photoshop skills are pretty limited to photography. I had some difficulty with a few images and so they do not have a logo.


Barn cats are so cute!




Above: This is Ollie. He is the sweetest little barn cat! I think I should take him home (and then clean him). Ryan even said I could have him for free!

Below: Cows really are very beautiful.




Above: Oh Ollie! This picture is blurry but it is soooooooo cute. 
He's a little prince! I think we should go on a picnic!

Below: My other sister Kristal liked this cow's hair-do.

No comments:

Post a Comment