Monday, March 15, 2010

I can't sleep for apple green...

I have been off on surgery for the past week. It wasn't a big surgery but it left me sitting on the couch for a week. I spent my time looking at blogs on anything and everything artsy: interior decorating, tile making, antique restoration, photography, crafty stuff, cake decoration etc.

Tonight I was looking at interior decorating blogs and I came across the colour apple green. I don't know what it is about this colour but it has me up all night. I've been picturing rooms with this colour and considering how I would decorate them. Cream ceiling? Bright red bench? Then I though of paintings I would make to go with the apple green walls. Seriously? This is what is keeping me up?



On my green apple searches I came across a blog by a some what local crafty blogger:Persephones Awakening. Her blog has inspired me to blog about my art and craft endeavors.

I love colour and creativity and happiest when surrounded by these works. I hope that keeping a blog will encourage me to create and give me something to reflect back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment